? ??????????????Volcano? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (71 Ratings)??58 Grabs Today. 5495 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Big Ben (London)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (55 Ratings)??55 Grabs Today. 2587 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Rocks and Sea BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Food for Thought

I've really been struggling alot to come up with veterinary topics to blog about. My new job is very different from my last, and topics/patients don't just present themselves like they used to. Maybe its the clients, maybe its the fact I'm doing very little large animal or equine work, or maybe it's just the fact that I'm working part time still. Who knows... but any input on blog topics or ideas would be great!

Anyhoo- I just stumbled along this blog courtasey of another Beef-lover. Great idea... great information... Great spokesperson for animal agriculture. Check it out!

http://feedyardfoodie.wordpress.com/

1 comments:

lmoylan said...

Maybe you could pick a patient a week that you really liked, even if they were boring and just getting shots.