? ??????????????Volcano? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (71 Ratings)??58 Grabs Today. 5495 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Big Ben (London)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (55 Ratings)??55 Grabs Today. 2587 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Rocks and Sea BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hank

Meet Hank- my Friday night midnight adventure. We are waiting for a referal to a nearby equine hospital on monday, but yes- that is bone... and yes- I can stick my fingers into his sinus. Even better, the pic is after i cleaned the edges, removed the flap of skin, and flushed the sinuses. Let's hope the best for him!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, oh my gosh, and poor horse, all go through my mind at the same times...as well as what at lucky horse to get to meet Dr. Jackie