? ??????????????Volcano? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (71 Ratings)??58 Grabs Today. 5495 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Big Ben (London)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (55 Ratings)??55 Grabs Today. 2587 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Rocks and Sea BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Begining

Well, thanks to encouragement from numerous people (you know who you are!) Welcome to the first edition of "The Backwoods Arkanasas Veterinary Times." I hope you all can enjoy a few of my stories- laugh and even cry- over what my life looks like. My goal is to post once every 1-2 weeks with a good story or two. I would love to hear what you all think about my "musing" so feel free to leave your thoughts as well!

Blessings-
Jackie

0 comments: